KEYWORDS: PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE; LIFE CYCLE ANALYSIS;
ENERGY CONSUMPTION CALCULATION; ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
︎ ︎ ︎
The assignement is the renovation of two buildings, one built in 1869 and the other one in 1970.
The focus in general is on the renewal of the thermal envelope, which is complicated in the building from 1869 because of tough targets by the monumental protectionauthorities.
Inside the buildings, a new, barrier-free circulation is proposed.
The only apartments which are affected by the renovation, are the top floor apartments.
Here, new groundplans which include the attic, which is unused at the
moment, were designed. A challenge was to ensure a second evacuation route from the attic.
Other assignements at Füllemann Architects:
- Energy balance calculations for a proposed school in Andechs
- Energy balance calculations for Karlstraße, Munich
- Energy balance calculations for a school in Gilching
- Life cycle assessment for a school in Gilching
- Comparison of different ways of constructions concerning the LCA
- PV potential analysis for roof and facade of a building in Karlstraße, Munich
- PV + battery storage amortisation calculations for school in Gilching
WORK 2017/18 | ALL MEDIA COPYRIGHT @ FÜLLEMANN ARCHITEKTEN